How long is the lunch buffet open on the day you board the ship?

curfmanrd

Earning My Ears
Also is the better buffet (the one with the jumbo shrimp) at Topsiders or Parrot Cay (on the 4 day Wonder)??

Both buffets have shrimp on embarkation day. :)

They usually run till about 2:30 or 3:00 pm.

Parrot Cay (restaurant) is 12:00 - 2:00 pm
Buffet (Topsiders) is 12:00 - 3:30 pm

I just pulled this directly from my welcome aboard navigator.

Sue Ellen

When we were on in Sept. the shrimp were peel and eat instead of being peeled like in the past. Takes more time but still very, very good.
:earsgirl:

Thank you! I was trying to figure out if I should try to stuff down the Buffet before going for Palo reservations or wait until after. Looks like there will be plenty of time after to relax and enjoy!!

So are you saying that we could go to PC when we first get there and then head to the buffet to gorge ourselves more?;) Wow, what a vacation!

Actually, I was thinking about eating either before OR after making reservations... but you've got a great idea there.... do both!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter