How long is Fantasmic?

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
If we are going to the 6:30 show, could we make our 7:10 ADR at 50's PT?

We haven't seen the show since our first trip & I'd really like to see it again! Just can't remember how long it lasts...
:flower:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Its about 25 minutes but the longest part is getting out of there. I would advise to stand in the standing room only section. By doing this, you will avoid having to get there an hour early to get a seat and it will allow you to head toward the exit as the show is wrapping up, so you can make a quick escape. If you get caught in the middle of the bleacher, you will likely be late for the ADR.

^ How would the view from there be for someone with a vision impairment?

Might be difficult, honestly. When looking at the stage, the standing room area is to the left of the stage so it's an angled view. It's also at the top of the theater, behind the bleachers. We did not have an obstructed view, however, we were far away. If you need to be close to the front in order for you or someone to see better, I would either not go the same night as your ADR or re-schedule your ADR for later (or cancel). The front of the theater seems to be the last to exit, which will take the longest.

Thanks!!! We'll probably just go on a different night. We have park hoppers and they've added some later shows on other nights. :) I want to sit for the show & have a good view. :goodvibes

From experience, the whole thing, vision, standing, etc. is terrible :headache:

We got there late once, had to stand in back, only lasted about 5min. and realized it sure was not worth it to us, and left.

But the show is totally worth it when you are *sitting* ;) It's one of our favorites! :thumbsup2

I would not cut it that close to my dinner ressies though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!