How long is closing taking?

shaunacb

Always planning a DVC trip from Canada!
Can anyone who recently bought resale please tell me how long it took to close, from offer acceptance to getting points in your account? Thanks!

Mine took from 10/19 until 12/21. That's from accepted offer to points in the Disney system. My seller took a long time with the closing paperwork. Once we were "closed" and the deed recorded (another day or two) it took 8 days with me calling Disney regularly to get access to the points. Still waiting for the official mail from Disney but I didn't wait for that.

10/26 - 12/5 (deed recorded 3 business days prior to points in new membership account on the 5th). I think we were abnormally quick, and even had Thanksgiving in the middle.

Can anyone who recently bought resale please tell me how long it took to close, from offer acceptance to getting points in your account? Thanks!

Ours took 52 days - 11/17 offer acceptance - 1/8 points in account

Mine is supposed to close next week I think. Taken a bit, but its no big deal to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter