How long has it been since you visited the World?

December 2018 is when we last went. Can't wait to get back. Added 2 kiddos plus a pandemic had us wait almost 4 years before returning.

January 2005 🤣

We have been to Disneyland a few times in between. But we were either too poor or too far west. Now with school-aged kids and living in TX, we think it's time.

It's actually been over 2 years. I was there in early 2019. Then I was at DL in late Oct 2019. Since I was planning more west coast trips over 2020 I let my WDW AP lapse and bought a DLR one.

And then....... well, you know. My DLR AP was refunded and I haven't traveled at all since a couple of business trips in Jan/Feb 2020.

I am trying to get back to WDW this year (rescheduled Aug to Nov). I would like to visit DLR early next year, but honestly it's week by week on whether or not I end up changing plans.

February 2020, when the "novel coronavirus" was just a blip on the radar. I'll be there in 17 days, staying CSR.

I can’t even remember how long it’s been exactly… I think mid 2000’s! My husband and I were supposed to go a few years ago but then he lost his job and we had to put everything on hold. He has only been once - in 1994 when he was 6. Looking forward to this trip and bringing our little guy for his first time too!

December 2010 - way too long! We've had a trip planned for the past three years that just never could make happen. Hoping for fall 2022!

WDW - 1989
Disneyland - 2001 (at the tail end of many '90s visits as a SoCal local)

Upcoming trip is spring 2022. So much to catch up on!

After finishing college, I was no longer at "home" in SoCal for summers and never had the means to take a Disney vacation in Florida. I'm finally in the circumstances where I can do that. Hooray!

Christmas/NewYears 2020....24 days and counting until Christmas/NewYears again this will make it 15 years in a row does that count as a family tradition???:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter