How long has it been since you visited the World?

My last trip was 7 years ago which is basically forever. Now I'm planning a trip for June 2021!

We last went 1 year and 8 months ago....October 2018. We were planning on probably going June/July 2021 next but we are not sure if we will back that date up a year or so.

We were in WDW in January of 2020 with a scheduled stay for this September. September's trip was scrubbed because the cruises were canceled. The next "potential" cruise out of Port Canaveral will be May of 2021 with a pre-cruise stay at SSR. So about a year and a half hiatus. We can't wait to return.

My last visit to the World was February 2019. I was supposed to be there in February this year, but had to cancel two weeks before leaving due to getting hit by a car.

We were there in Dec 2019. It was our first time seeing WDW during the holidays & it was amazing! I look forward to our next visit in 2021.

Our last trip was October 2019. We lost the April 2020 trip as they were closed and cancelled the October 2020 trip as we didn't feel safe going. Looking forward to April 2021!

December 2013. If all goes well, will be there October 2021.

Will be 2 of my 3 kids first time visiting WDW.

Haven't been since June of 2010. Studying/planning for Sept of 2023. This will be the only full family trip (7 of us) but I'm hoping once my husband understands how much Disney soothes my soul that he and I start going yearly.

5 years.. hoping to go in May (cancelled our trip this month). By that time it will be close to 6 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!