How long has it been since you visited the World?

Just this past May, seems like so much longer than that :rolleyes:
632 Days till next trip ugh :(
Just Keep Planning Just Keep Planning :fish::D

Almost twenty years since the rest of my family aren't big Disney fans. I get to go in three days though!!!

Since 2009. We moved back to Arizona before we were able to go for our next trip. Going back in September 2017

Ten. Freaking. Years.

Although we were looking through old photos the other day and we seemed to have enough fun to have lasted until now..

April 2015,I didn't think I had been gone THAT long!! But I leave and they took away MSEP, 1/4 of HS, the trees at WL, DTD,Pizza Planet, I mean I guess I can never leave again for fear I may come back and the whole friggin castle will be missing!! lol!!

Like 25 years! I'm going in April and so excited!!! I don't remember much other than loving Epcot!

Just got got from an amazing 10 days at the CR. Celebrated spring break with my youngest DD. Now we're counting down to our Thanksgiving trip at the BC in 241 days :cool1:

Three days! We got home on Monday and spontaneously decided we needed to go back. Planning an October trip now.

November 2015. Needless to say I've spent these first 2 weeks of sleepless maternity leave researching ideas for a trip next year.

I think 2002 or 2003, but in the summer. Now I'm finally returning this November(!!!) and it'll be my partner's first time EVER! Wheeee :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!