How long has it been since you visited the World?

It has been 4 years since my last visit.. I have never gone that long between trips since I was 6 years old. Its so hard to get anyone to go with me so I decided I am not missing it again this year, and booked my first solo trip. I will be able to do things exactly how and when I want so it'll be great! Can't wait to be back "home". :)

12 years will have passed between trips when we go in November. Longest I've ever waited between trips. Went with DF just after we got engaged. Planned to make it down every 10 years but waited a bit for the kids to be a bit older. Think next trip should be in 8 years to make up the difference. This will be the kids first trip and really the only way can go this time is MIL is paying.

2 1/2 months since our last weekend trip. Will be there this weekend. :banana: We are very fortunate to be a 9 hour drive away :goodvibes

'08, way too long! But running a business has kept us away. Very busy the last few years.

August 2008. My kids were 2 1/2, nearly 5 & 7. It seems so long ago..oh wait it was!

We were supposed to go this August but due to the spring floods of 2010??? our Disney vacation money went into ripping out the carpet & putting down tile. And lets just say my dh has expensive taste in tile...ho hum.

Next trip August 2013.

52 days ago we left the world :sad1:

10 days after arrving home I booked another trip and will be back "home" in 21 days :yay:

EP only in 2010, but no "real" trip since 2008.

We were there last September ... heading back this September ... hoping to book a BB for next September while we're there. :yay:

Last August. Headed back this August.

like pp said hoping for another bounceback. Next year we are planning on 2 full weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!