How long has it been since you visited the World?

1 month is too long IMO but to all you DIS-ers out there....how long since you all visited Disney? Me, 7 months, I am going in November after a short trip to Vegas in April, so it will be 16 months.

Last trip was 12 months ago, this time last year we were there. I like to space the trips 2 years apart, so next year 2013 would be our next trip. Not!!! We are doing a big family trip in July/Aug 2013 in Lake of the Ozarks. So its 2014 which seems so far away. June 2014 my son graduates from 8th grade so this trip would be in March again to celebrate his graduation. Cannot wait!!!

It's been 29 years for me! :scared1: I was 5 years old and they were building Epcot. I find it kind of fitting that we'll be taking DD for her first trip (wearing the Minnie Mouse necklace I got as a souvenier from my trip) when she's 5. I'm pretty sure she won't have to wait 29 years to go back, though. :lmao:

It's been 29 years for me! :scared1: I was 5 years old and they were building Epcot. I find it kind of fitting that we'll be taking DD for her first trip (wearing the Minnie Mouse necklace I got as a souvenier from my trip) when she's 5. I'm pretty sure she won't have to wait 29 years to go back, though. :lmao:

If they were giving out an award, I think you would win hands down. :rotfl:

Last trip for DW and I was back in Oct. 2010. Next trip is planned for December of this year. So it will be a little over 2 years, before we're back again.

Going on 7 months. But it needs to be longer so my vacation will get here sooner.

It wil be 24 years and 2 months between my last trip to WDW and my next trip. My next trip is planned for February 2013 :cool1:

This will be the longest stretch for my DW and I sent we started going together back in 89'. Last trip was late November 2009 and we're heading back this August, so almost 3 years. We've never went longer than 18 months between trips and most of the time it was less than a year. We did stay a night last October after returning from our Disney Cruise. It was fun, just not the same without going to the parks. Put this one together fast and no DVC (scary), but we get to try a new resort and the kids will finally be able to get over their withdrawals:)...me too!!!

It has been 14 months for us!!!!! :headache: But, we are going back for 10 nights in July and then have another definite trip planned for April 2013...and since we bought APs this year, I may book a girls only trip with my DDs for Sept or Oct of this year as well. :yay:

The last time I went was in 1992 when I was six years old... I can't wait until next January!! :thumbsup2

We were there in Oct '10, so it's been 17 months. We will be back down there in 4 months and it can't come soon enough!!

It seems we do a WDW vacation once every 2 to 3 years. To be quite honest, the more we visit, the more we want to go all the time! The longest stretch for us was 3.5 years, and that was really tough.

The current time span since our last trip until the next one in October will be 22 months.

More than likely DH and I will move to Florida one of these days. We'd love to just be about 2 to 3 hours from the Magic!

diznee25

We were just there end of September- beginning of October. We are going back in July so it's been about 9 months since we have been there. I am hoping to squeeze in a December trip for Christmas decorations, but don't know if that is going to work this year.

Just looked at the calendar to see how long & can't believe it was only 5 weeks ago!!! Seems like months, lol. But only 30 days til our next trip. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter