How long has it been since you visited the World?

TOTALLY AGREE!!! Its been a LOOOONG 10 months........but countdown flipped to 29 days today, till we will be back. Every year we say, maybe we will go somewhere else NEXT year.......NOPE.

I was there in January, but I am already having withdrawals. I used to live in FL and usually went every other weekend which I would give anything to do that again.

Wish my last trip had been that recent. It has been about 7 yrs since I was there. I have another 5 1/2 months to go. Time seems to be moving so slowly!

The last time we were there was 6 months ago - Aug 20-Sept 3, 2011. We have one coming up in 10 days!:cool1::cool1:

Our last trip was 11/18-11/28 and we are going again this year 6/8-6/17.

We always go once a year in the summer but last year we had to push our trip from the summer to November. This is the first time we are going twice in less than a year :cloud9:

We go in September and we'll be going again with the family then. So, we're about half way there! We love going to POP to stay, enjoy the low crowds but sometimes the weather is really hot! MNSSHP and F&W festival is also alot of fun.:banana:

Ten. Looooooonnnnggggggg. Years. :eek:

August cannot get here fast enough!!! :woohoo:

We were just there last August. Now we have hit the 180 days until our next trip. :banana: Love those ADR's, they always start the countdown for us.

It has been 8 long months. I still have a ways to go too because our next trip is this next Thanksgiving. I am just excited to be going back though. :laughing:

It'll be 8 years for us. Last trip was August 2004, we arrived with Hurricane Charly. Next trip is August 2012, first trip with kids.

I was on bed rest with my 3rd child the last time I was scheduled to go...so for my husband and boys July '09 was the last time and for me May '08. In between though, we have been to Disneyland twice and went on a Disney cruise. But the best news is that we are on our countdown to our next visit which will happen May '12 at AKV.

Let's see.......this summer it will have beeeennnn.....aaaaahhhh - 38 years. Yup, yup - that's right. 1974 was my one & only trip. It will be 35 for DH. I will say though, if I have any input to it that my kids will not need both hands and then some to count how long it has been in between trips! We plan to make this an every three years trip. Of course after we come home, I may be begging to go again before that time is up, LOL!

We normally go every May but we decided to go last Dec for a week. It was great seeing all the Xmas Decorations. We said we would not go back until Late summer. But
I had received a Pin Code for Free Dining in May so we will be back at Pop May 16th
to the 23rd. Wow three times in a Year. I Just Love Disney.

I can't wait to go in May with my G/F who has never been which is possibly making me more exited just to see her revert back to a child :goodvibes

We just got back Sunday! Was an amazing trip and the first trip for our 2 girls. Went way too fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!