How long has it been since you visited the World?

It's been 2 years.:( Our last trip was Aug 2010. Trying to convince my DH to go next year. If not we will go in 2014 for my DD graduation from High School.

I'd like to go sooner than later. Going throu some serious withdrawal.

Don't laugh, it has been since 1999. :(. But I am trying to convince the Mr. that we need to take our 3 year old!

I was just there over Halloween in 2011. However, it was only for 5 days. We taking my cousins, who have never been, in 9 days for an 8 day trip!! I am so so so excited! :cheer2:

Too long!!! LOL. For us. Jan 2012 and not going back until Jan 2013. So missing it!!! Our mice south has slowed our vacationing.

September of 2011....going back in just over 2 weeks !!!!

It's been 13 days since our last stay at Disney, but it feels like it was so long ago! But, we'll back in 28 days!!! :cool1:

October 2012 since we have been to WDW, but only 35 days til we leave for DL! Can't wait.

June 2007 was our last trip, but we'll be back tomorrow! Hopefully there won't be over five years between trips next time. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!