How long for refund?

disneyjr77

DIS Veteran
I booked our package, but needed to cancel it to get the money for a package through an agency. How long will it take to get the refund?

I think Disney's standard answer that they have to give is 1-2 weeks, but i was wondering about personal experiences with refunds.

I canceled a one night room only and it took about a week to get it refunded to my CC

I booked our package, but needed to cancel it to get the money for a package through an agency. How long will it take to get the refund?

I think Disney's standard answer that they have to give is 1-2 weeks, but i was wondering about personal experiences with refunds.

I've had refunds show up within 2-3 days from cancelling. With that said, Disney puts the refund through right away. How soon you will see the credit/refund depends on how long it takes your bank/cc company to process it on their end.

If you're doing it on a CC, the refund would probably be in the same "month" as the new charge, so do you really need to wait for the refund to clear?

Just book the new trip through the Agent. I'm sure the refund will post shortly.

I've received a refund on a room only reservation within about 3 business days on my debit card

I'm still waiting on mine, but I cancelled it last week. I'm sure it will show up this week. But I had this same question, so I appreciate everyone responding to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter