How long for Disney Rewards Email

A

Amelie Laurino

Hi. I signed up for the Disney Rewards Program but never received an email. I signed up again the day before yesterday but I still haven't received an email. Could I be doing something wrong? I am dying to check out the site!!! TIA!!!

Amelie

I signed up yesterday as well, and haven't seen anything from them yet. They have probably already gotten their 1,000 initial members. Hope they open it up to everyone soon.

It initially took me quite a few days to receive my email.....
as for the 1000, it was stated in the email members rec'd yesterday that they still needed 167 more to reach the goal of 1000-- so you're not out yet!! :)
Kathi

I feel like a kid but I really hope that they still have room for more entries. I entered 2 days ago. I am crossing my fingers:p

May 10 ~ I just signed up today, glad to find this thread, I was confused why I didn't hear back as well! THX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!