How long did it take for Old Navy free shipping?

smkiya

<font color=deeppink>Sorta new. ;) Still gets a ta
How long did it take to receive your items from Old Navy/Gap using the free shipping option?

I had orders on 11/27 and 11/28 and received the last order yesterday. I heard they are extremely backed up and three separate items I ordered (some from each order) were no longer available and it took them almost 10 days to let me know this. I'm glad I got some great deals, however it was frustrating to have 10 days go by and assume everything was fine! :confused3

Heather

I haven't ordered anything recently but usually when I order from Old Navy, it takes about a week

ordered black friday came in on the thur after. so about 6 days.

I ordered 5am on Black Friday, it came on Wednesday this week. I called and they had been backed up due to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

I ordered Nov 27 - that one I just got a notice for that it shipped 2 days ago.

I ordered Nov 28 and got that one within 5 days! I couldn't believe how fast it arrived... just waiting for the other one...

I ordered on 12/8. i paid for shipping and am waiting for a notice saying that it shipped out. I am hoping it ships out today or event monday. I ordered 3 coats for the kids in my angel tree family and would like to deliver stuff on time. Esp since it's for charity and i paid for shipping.

Lara

ordered mine on black friday and it arrived yesterday minus one thing since they ran out of stock..:confused3

UPDATE- The items`I ordered on Wednesday last week, just arrived. The order I placed on Friday shipped on Saturday, so I should have that this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter