How is the West Coast Selling?

mindy327

DIS Veteran
With the cruise in a contract, I was talking to DH and wondering how they are doing financially over on the west coast? KSF seem to be for the Mexican Riviera cruises. How are the Pacific and Alaska doing for bookings in 2012? I am only assuming not well, because they pulled the ship from the west. Anyone have some insites to this? Just curious. I would like it to stay in CA due to the fact its only 5 hours away from us, but I can only guess it will be short lived. :guilty:

With the cruise in a contract, I was talking to DH and wondering how they are doing financially over on the west coast? KSF seem to be for the Mexican Riviera cruises. How are the Pacific and Alaska doing for bookings in 2012? I am only assuming not well, because they pulled the ship from the west. Anyone have some insites to this? Just curious. I would like it to stay in CA due to the fact its only 5 hours away from us, but I can only guess it will be short lived. :guilty:

They must be doing ok because the Wonder is going back to Alaska in summer 2013.

Per a CM on the Magic in December, they are doing very poorly on the MR cruises. That explains the low fares, KSF, etc. They must be doing OK in Alaska since they are going back.

We are taking the Pacific coast cruise in Sept 2012..it goes from LA to SF, San Diego and Ensenada then back to LA. I'm so glad we booked it because I don't see it listed for 2013. :( Only Pacific Coast cruise I see is a repo from LA (after the Panama Canal one ) to Alaska.

We are taking the Pacific coast cruise in Sept 2012..it goes from LA to SF, San Diego and Ensenada then back to LA. I'm so glad we booked it because I don't see it listed for 2013. :( Only Pacific Coast cruise I see is a repo from LA (after the Panama Canal one ) to Alaska.

DCL hasn't released their fall 2013 itineraries for the Magic and Wonder. I'm sure there will be at least a Vancouver to LA repo, but I think it will be after two one-ways between Vancouver and Honolulu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter