How is Rainforest in Disney Springs?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Trying to find a convenient place for lunch before we pick up rental car at 3 at the Hilton by the Springs. We will be on Deluxe DP but won't have a ton of time. What's the best way to the Springs from MK, and is the food good? I have the Landry's card, so is it best not to make a reservation and just get there around 1:15? Is there a better place to eat? We already have Plaza, BOG and Skippers for different meals.

It’s the same as all the other Rainforest Cafes. Ok food, loud atmosphere. I’d probably pick another DS restaurant. I can’t give specific recommendations though because I haven’t eaten in DS n decades.

We do go to RF ea yr for the atmosphere and bdays with laundry club. But the food isn’t anything special- not bad. We also go to Yak N Yeti with the Landry’s club in AK and like the food a little better.

Trying to find a convenient place for lunch before we pick up rental car at 3 at the Hilton by the Springs. We will be on Deluxe DP but won't have a ton of time. What's the best way to the Springs from MK, and is the food good? I have the Landry's card, so is it best not to make a reservation and just get there around 1:15? Is there a better place to eat? We already have Plaza, BOG and Skippers for different meals.
Honestly, I have a soft spot for Rainforest but I would pick ANY other restaurant in Disney Springs

The Polite Pig is,a really good quick bbq service meal. If your liking more of a "sandwich type" Earl Sandwich is really good (and reasonable price). For a table service meal I'd recommend Homecoming. Their fried chicken is way too good. I believe all three are part of the dining plan.

I
What's the best way to the Springs from MK
Bus to any resort, then bus to DS.
Bus to SSR, then walk.
Bus to POR, POFQ, OKW, SSR then boat to DS.
Walk to Contemporaty, then bus to DS.
Lyft, Über, MinnieVan, taxi direct ride.

I'm one of the few fans of Rainforest it seems. I've never had a bad meal there and we love the atmosphere because it's so in keeping with the Disney vibe. I would never try to get into that particular location without a back up reservation no matter what. I've never NOT seen a loooong wait. The portions are large and the menu far more extensive than any of the Disney restaurants so if you have picky eaters everyone will be able to find something they like. I'd suggest sharing here to save a couple of dining plan credits. Oh and as far as food quality, think along the lines of a TGI Fridays or Chili's. I'd say it's on par with any restaurant in the parks at least....if not better.

I like RFC.
Landry's Club gets you fast seating.
It is loud, but I find a lot of the DS table service places to be very loud.
Food is the same as other RFC.
I like TRex too

There are so many really great, unique restaurants at Disney Springs, that Rainforest Cafe wouldn't even be an option for me. Homecomin', Morimoto Asia, and Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill are all really great. Morimoto also has a quick service location within it called Street Food. Chicken Guy is also supposed to be excellent.

I don't go to places that I can go to near where I live or where I visit often, plus I haven't ever had a great meal there for what I paid. I would go to the Polite Pig, and we are going there in a couple weeks. Last year we relaxed and had pizza at Blaze Pizza but we won't be going there this year as one opened up close to where we live.

Rainforest Cafe is our go-to spot for lunch or dinner on our arrival day. No reservations needed with the Landry's card. One time we went and the wait was an hour and a half. I showed my Landry's card and we were seated within 5 minutes. If your flight is delayed or you get stuck in traffic, no worries! We like the food. The burgers are my favorite. It's loud, but enjoyable.

I don't go to places that I can go to near where I live or where I visit often, plus I haven't ever had a great meal there for what I paid. I would go to the Polite Pig, and we are going there in a couple weeks. Last year we relaxed and had pizza at Blaze Pizza but we won't be going there this year as one opened up close to where we live.
I completely agree. Where ever we travel, we try and avoid chains as we can eat at the at home and the food will be the same and the atmosphere nearly the same.
RF isn’t bad, but there are so many more interesting places to eat at. DS.

It is important to note the bus drop off is now closer to the West Side of Disney Springs. A leisurely walk from the bus to RC will be about 10 minutes.

It is like another Rainforest Cafe across the U.S. and world. It is a chain restaurant so the food at one is the same as the food at another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter