How Is Park Attendance Affected by MVMCP?

We have done MVMCP and if you do it on a weekend it tends to be very corwded. doing the party during the week it is less likely to be crowded
both have been enjoyable but for the best value for your dollar try doing one of the MVMCP during week day as opposed to a weekend.

I think the OP was questioning more about attendance levels during the daytime at MK rather than the attendance levels at the actual party. We are not going to the party, and I am curious too whether it is better to go to MK on the day of a party or a day when there is not a party.... Which day would have less people? Which is what I think the OP wanted to know also.

I don't really know the answer to this, but my guess would be that MK probably gets more and more crowded as the day goes on as people head on over to the park in the mid afternoon to avoid the crowd at the gate at opening. I would think the people planning on staying from 7:00 - 12:00 for MVMCP wouldn't get there early in the day. Just speculation though!

A friendly bump! Can anyone help Kimberly and me on this one? Many thanks.

We went to MVMCP on Tues Nov 30. We were told the park was quite
empty until the party. Would have been a great day to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter