How in the world does this happen....

If this happens again, my advice would be for your MIL to take her to a walk in urgent care and get your prescription before you walk out the door. 5 weeks is too long! 5 days is too long!

Another thing I wonder about (maybe Pea-n-Me) can advise, is why UTI's seem to manifest so differently in the elderly? I've had a UTI before, and the raging discomfort left no question as to its origin, culture or no culture. I'm not sure how one would endure that for 5 weeks untreated. :confused:

Another thing I wonder about (maybe Pea-n-Me) can advise, is why UTI's seem to manifest so differently in the elderly? I've had a UTI before, and the raging discomfort left no question as to its origin, culture or no culture. I'm not sure how one would endure that for 5 weeks untreated. :confused:

When asked, Granny was saying that she wasn't in any discomfort or pain. It was all just her behavior. DH theorizes that maybe her systems are old and weak and maybe her senses aren't as good as they are in younger folks so maybe she just doesn't feel the discomfort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter