How hot was it today?!?!?!

Oh it was and is still bad....I'm not a summer person.... :sad1: I have placed an order for some snow but I'm still waiting.

We were doing washing and walking out the door to the line......it was like walking into a windy drying room. Sheesh!!!! I think a blanket would have dried in an hour at most!

It was an "I'm melting I'm melting" day!!!

It has been bad since Thursday. Friday night was like a sauna :(

They say it was 42 today and 21 tomorrow...so fingers crossed about that!
and that they put all the fires out :eek:

I can't believe it still so hot at 7:30pm....

at 9.00pm its still stinkin' - wheres the Southerley ??

When we were in Cali in Sept we had 5 days in a row over 100 F and it beats me how we managed to do so much , different kind of heat I guess .

Just walking out the door literally felt like walking into a fan-forced oven. I am not a hot summer person either.

Did we reach category catastrophic today?

WeLuvDiz, I'm assuming you mean Fahrenheit...Give me 38 anyday!

Just walking out the door literally felt like walking into a fan-forced oven. I am not a hot summer person either.

Did we reach category catastrophic today?

WeLuvDiz, I'm assuming you mean Fahrenheit...Give me 38 anyday!
Don't think we got it today. It was Extreme with the high winds and temps. But I don't know that it got worse.
We did on Friday Sauna day though

ANOTHER day of high temperatures is forecast for New South Wales and Victoria though conditions in South Australia have eased overnight, giving firefighters a chance to fight back.

In South Australia, the Country Fire Service says it's contained a fire which had been threatening homes at Pine Point on the Yorke Peninsula.

They're still watching fires in several areas which could become dangerous.

All schools in South Australia will open due to the cooler change moving across the state.

In NSW a catastrophic fire warning has been declared for the first time, as the state braces for more scorching heat.

Things aren't great though.

Still stinking hot.
OH well not long till I complain about the -25degrees we will have in Canada skiing:cool1:

No, ratings definitely don't need to be catastrophic for things to be dire. Was just looking up the weather log, temps hit over 40 degrees in the CBD which means it must have been at least a few degrees hotter elsewhere.

It's cooled down a bit here now, I think it's about 24 degrees. Went to visit family today and DD's were in the pool the entire day :thumbsup2. I sat in the sauna like pergola. Driving home with windows open was nice though, a bit breezy :goodvibes

There were supposed to be fires around here somewhere the last few days but I haven't seen them so I suppose they are far away from me :scared1:

I live in the Hills area and was out this afternoon in Arcadia, it was very smoky apparently there were fires in the area not sure how close they were though.

There were fires near the M7 in Deans Park...I think they were the closest.

SOOO nice this morning out in the cool breeze!!!

Yeah it might have been the Dean Park fires (lit but some flippin little vandals) that gogo might have seen. I think Dean Park is close to Quakers Hill, although that is still a bit far from Arcadia, that is probably the closest to the Hills district as far as I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter