How hard to get FEA FP now?

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
Staying onsite in early June, and hoping to get FEA in the evening on our first day. Is that likely? If not, maybe I shouldn't waste time trying and instead try to get them towards the end of our trip.

60 dys out should not be hard at all.

( I just made FP yesterday for oping day for pandora ride, so FEA should be easer)

just be flexible with the times

Staying onsite in early June, and hoping to get FEA in the evening on our first day. Is that likely? If not, maybe I shouldn't waste time trying and instead try to get them towards the end of our trip.
It is still one of the most wanted FastPasses in Epcot, so it can be tricky to get. Booking 60 days out shouldn't be too much of an issue though, just try to be a bit flexible with timings and plan your other FP+ reservations around it.

Just did mine for my May trip. First Frozen FP+ available was around 5:30pm which was ok with me. Our Epcot day is our first day.

I am not able to obtain fast passes until 30 days out as off site. I was able to start making selections last Wednesday and so far no FP left for FEA. :confused3

Usually all fast passes are easy to get at 60 days out. It's when you hit 30 days out is when it's hard to book for FEA and 7dmt. And it'll be that way for years

I am not able to obtain fast passes until 30 days out as off site. I was able to start making selections last Wednesday and so far no FP left for FEA. :confused3
I randomly looked for Fast passes Sat night and there was one for FEA at 5:30pm tonight, so don't give up hope :hyper:

We got a FP for FEA at 60 days, no problem.

We went on it today...not sure it was worth it. Do your research. I fell victim to the hype. I wish I'd booked Soarin' instead.

Great news, thanks! For those of you who were successful at 60 days, were you on right at 6:00 am? We will be on vacay in Arizona when the 60 days window opens, and I'd rather not wake up at 3:00 am....

Great news, thanks! For those of you who were successful at 60 days, were you on right at 6:00 am? We will be on vacay in Arizona when the 60 days window opens, and I'd rather not wake up at 3:00 am....

FP booking opens at 7:00a ET.

This is great to hear. I am making FPs for my Sister and her family on Sunday and then a week later I make FPs for my family's trip. My family was unable to get FPs before our last trip because the ride was still so new. Can't wait to see what this ride is all about :goodvibes.

Unless you have a full day planned out and have to have specific times for every fast pass, then I would just wake up whenever you want on your 60 day and make them then. It's not necessary for you to wake up at 4am.

If you can't get FEA FP, I would plan to RD it and grab Soarin or TT since you can only get one of those three anyway(I know OP said it is first day, so may not be able to do this, but for others)

We got a FP for FEA at 60 days, no problem.

We went on it today...not sure it was worth it. Do your research. I fell victim to the hype. I wish I'd booked Soarin' instead.
We've ridden it before, so I know what we're getting lol. I have a Frozen-loving 5-year-old, so it's a must do for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter