How hard is it to find Captain Jack on CC?

jaycns

DIS Veteran
I have a son who I told about Captain Jack pirate: being at Castaway Cay. I read him an article about him being somewhere on the island and if you find him he will pose for pictures and tell you stories...

Now I need to know just what I created!! ;) Will we have to look high and low or is he a character we can ask his location of a CM and be told right where he is? TIA!! :sunny:

We were on the Magic July 1 - 8 for the Pirates of the Caribbean Prem-EAR at Sea.

Capt. Jack Sparrow was available for pictures at the Pirate party on Wednesday night, outside the theater for the midnight movie premiere, and at Castaway Cay . . . although we did not see him there, usually the characters are positioned along the walkway from the ship to the beach area.

We were on the same cruise as Deb from IA (hi Deb :wave2: )
and he was near the post office on CC for only like 15minutes! I think it was from 9:30am-9:45am!
We were lucky enough to get our picture with him! One of my favorite I bought! :banana:

ldb1030 said:
We were on the same cruise as Deb from IA (hi Deb :wave2: )
and he was near the post office on CC for only like 15minutes! I think it was from 9:30am-9:45am!
We were lucky enough to get our picture with him! One of my favorite I bought! :banana:

Did they tell you in advance where he would be and when? pirate:

Yep! It was listed in the Navigator! I did not even see it but one of my sisters did so that's why we made sure to get off in time to see him! :thumbsup2
Have a great time! I'm still suffering from post-cruise-depression! :guilty:

For those who have a pic please please we want to see it lol....lol...only 8 days to go !!!!

HI Deb,

Jack was by the post office for pictures. I didn't see anything in the navigators either (although I wasn't looking). He was on deck 4 by the Atrium on Pirate Night. Line was LONG. Jack is also at the MK by (of course) POC.

We took a lovely picture with him at the 12:01 showing with our family in pj's. Very attractive.

We were on 7/8 cruise..he was outside theater before movie showed each time, this pic was when we got off ship at castaway cay. He acted the part great too..very aloof.

ENJackSparrow-2.jpg
]

mattmommy said:
HI Deb,

Jack was by the post office for pictures. I didn't see anything in the navigators either (although I wasn't looking). He was on deck 4 by the Atrium on Pirate Night. Line was LONG. Jack is also at the MK by (of course) POC.

We took a lovely picture with him at the 12:01 showing with our family in pj's. Very attractive.

They never list the specific characters in the navigators. It will just give a general time frame like appearances 9 am - 11 am. If you call the PAL line the night before they will tell you exactly who will be where and at what time. :)

Or you could simply arrange for Capt Sparrow to cruise with you. ;) DD & DS are stunned that they will be dining with Jack Sparrow himself. Of course, the only night they will recognize him is Pirate night when Todd dresses up for the evening. :lmao:

Hi all,
pirate: Awesome picture MBFergie! Thanks so much for sharing! This is awesome, one more thing to look forward to on our upcoming cruise....I'll have to get my picture with Captain Jack! :love:

lbgraves said:
Or you could simply arrange for Capt Sparrow to cruise with you. ;)

Our DS Mark was hoping that Johnny Depp and his family would be cruising with us for the POTC II Prem-EAR at Sea . . . ;) but sadly, I don't think he did . . .

4 mickey said:
For those who have a pic please please we want to see it lol....lol...only 8 days to go !!!!

Hi 4mickey! Are you sailing on the July 29 Magic cruise??? If so, come over to the Dis Meets!!! We have had a great group getting to know each other. You can check the first page of the thread and get acquainted with all of us!!!

MBFergie said:
We were on 7/8 cruise..he was outside theater before movie showed each time, this pic was when we got off ship at castaway cay. He acted the part great too..very aloof.

ENJackSparrow-2.jpg
]

AWESOME PICTURE! How cool is that!!! pirate:

lbgraves said:
They never list the specific characters in the navigators. It will just give a general time frame like appearances 9 am - 11 am. If you call the PAL line the night before they will tell you exactly who will be where and at what time. :)

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter