How hard is it to change ADRs?

wdw-ocd

DIS Veteran
I've already booked my ADRs for our July trip, but after reading some of the great tips on the board I'm seriously reconsidering switching some dates/times. Do you think that's still possible (or will we end up having to eat at midnight?:laughing: )

I am also going in July and just switched something up a couple weeks ago. It NEVER hurts to call and ask. If you can't get your new ideal dining place and time you can always keep your old one. just ask about the one you want to switch to before telling about the one you want to cancel so they dont' do it on their computer as you speak!

i've gotten every switch i've hoped for!

Good luck! Have fun!

I leave for Disney in 10 days and I didnt make my ADRs until last weekend -- made them once and then switched them and I got everything I wanted except for Chef Mickey -- so it is possible! Good luck!

Just make sure you do it in the right order: book new ones and THEN cancel the old ones :)

You've all given me hope! Now, if only I could figure out the best days for each park...lol
Thanks for the tip Kevin. I'd hate to find out that I've lost something that could've worked out in the end!

Just yesterday, I switched dinners on July 29 (1900 PF) & Aug. 2 (Princess at Norway dinner). I was able to get both at very good times.

A couple of days ago I decided to change ADR´s I have for the first week in June, and add some one and I had no problem at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter