How fast are child swap returns without fastpass?

chaselovesnemo

Mouseketeer
Since there are no FP lines currently are child swaps pretty much instantaneous, or is there a wait to ride for the returning party?

They still use the fast pass lines for ride swap - at least that's how it worked for Rise of the Resistance. I haven't tried other rides, but I'm assuming the same.

The FP+ queue is used for rider swap, as well as DAS, recovery FPs, VIP tours and Club 33.

Ahh gotcha. So pretty short but not walk-on?

Just trying to plan our MK morning. We’ll be there before opening but I think swapping will eat up a lot of our time. We were planning to do 7DMT and Space first but we’ll have to swap for both.

And just to warn you, they will only let you have 1 child swap at a time. We had my husband wait in line for Millennium Falcon and I got a child swap, but I didn't ride right away because our boarding group for Rise was called. Later in the day, we tried to get another child swap for Slinky Dog Dash and they wouldn't give us one until we used the Millennium Falcon one or they could delete that and give me Slinky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter