How far out can you book?

Discussion in 'Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa' started by dachsie, Jul 22, 2018.

1. dachsie

dachsie DIS Veteran

1)I noticed on the website they have pricing through April 2020. Can you book that far out? I am considering doing this in 2020 and My b-day is April 21 so was thinking I should investigate this.

2)Also, if a special comes about, can you change the reservation for the special?

3)When is the best time of year for a special?

4)Oh and If I book April 2020 and decide to move it to the fall can that be done?

Sorry - I had a lot of questions I guess

2. dachsie

dachsie DIS Veteran

Anyone?

3. Gilbert Loo

Gilbert Loo Earning My Ears

I think the hotel booking is limited to 6 months out at a time.

4. southerngirl528

southerngirl528 Dreamin' of Maui

Aloha dachsie! Hmmm, I'm afraid I do not know the answers to your questions since I don't book at Aulani on cash because I am a DVC member. I would call the phone number on the website and ask ALL your great questions! :thumbsup2

I"m pretty sure that if a better deal comes along they will switch you, but PLEASE ask reservations to be sure. Happy early birthday! :cake: Aulani is AMAZING!

bobbiwoz likes this.
  5. Paflyers

Paflyers Earning My Ears

I just booked my honeymoon for February of 2020. I asked a Disney Travel Agent, before I booked (though I booked it on Aulani website myself) She said that if a package becomes available that you can most certainly call and modify your reservations. You can move it or cancel it within a grace period window and get a full refund. I was a little disappointed that Aulani reservations aren't the same as WDW, and I can't go look at it.. and add money to it whenever I want. But.. I think I will survive. I just made a spreadsheet to keep track of my savings to make sure I saved up enough money.