How far out can you book?

dachsie

DIS Veteran
1)I noticed on the website they have pricing through April 2020. Can you book that far out? I am considering doing this in 2020 and My b-day is April 21 so was thinking I should investigate this.

2)Also, if a special comes about, can you change the reservation for the special?

3)When is the best time of year for a special?

4)Oh and If I book April 2020 and decide to move it to the fall can that be done?

Sorry - I had a lot of questions I guess

1)I noticed on the website they have pricing through April 2020. Can you book that far out? I am considering doing this in 2020 and My b-day is April 21 so was thinking I should investigate this.

2)Also, if a special comes about, can you change the reservation for the special?

3)When is the best time of year for a special?

4)Oh and If I book April 2020 and decide to move it to the fall can that be done?

Sorry - I had a lot of questions I guess

Aloha dachsie! Hmmm, I'm afraid I do not know the answers to your questions since I don't book at Aulani on cash because I am a DVC member. I would call the phone number on the website and ask ALL your great questions! :thumbsup2

I"m pretty sure that if a better deal comes along they will switch you, but PLEASE ask reservations to be sure. Happy early birthday! :cake: Aulani is AMAZING!

I just booked my honeymoon for February of 2020. I asked a Disney Travel Agent, before I booked (though I booked it on Aulani website myself) She said that if a package becomes available that you can most certainly call and modify your reservations. You can move it or cancel it within a grace period window and get a full refund. I was a little disappointed that Aulani reservations aren't the same as WDW, and I can't go look at it.. and add money to it whenever I want. But.. I think I will survive. I just made a spreadsheet to keep track of my savings to make sure I saved up enough money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter