How far of a walk are the Disney Springs hotels?

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
I keep seeing that all the Disney Springs hotels are walkable. What I cannot seem to find is how far of a walk it is from each hotel to DS. To me there is a big difference between a 5 minute walk and a 20 minute walk. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks!

The easiest thing to do is to go to google maps, set your starting point and destination and then select walking as your mode of transportation...this will give you a distance and "average" time from point a to point b.

Going by the sidewalk at hotels (because rooms within hotels can vary greatly added to distance) to the entrance to Disney Springs, distance is about 5 minutes to 15 minutes (.7 mile). BUT you can catch the bus that serves those hotels and takes you more center in Disney Springs.

I have stayed at 5 of the hotels, walked from them all and for me a non-issue. It's a very nice wide shaded sidewalk. Our favorite are B Resort and Doubletree, so two of the furthest.

Going by the sidewalk at hotels (because rooms within hotels can vary greatly added to distance) to the entrance to Disney Springs, distance is about 5 minutes to 15 minutes (.7 mile). BUT you can catch the bus that serves those hotels and takes you more center in Disney Springs.

I have stayed at 5 of the hotels, walked from them all and for me a non-issue. It's a very nice wide shaded sidewalk. Our favorite are B Resort and Doubletree, so two of the furthest.

This is great information, thanks. I looked on google maps and it says that even the closest one is a 15 minute walk. I have a hard time believing that. It is right across the street!

This is great information, thanks. I looked on google maps and it says that even the closest one is a 15 minute walk. I have a hard time believing that. It is right across the street!

No Hilton used to be a couple minutes but now you have to cross via the pedestrian bridge so it adds a couple minutes.

Here is Hilton. The purple building and lights to right are Disney Springs. The farthest part of DS is Cirque .... the Cirque tent is the white building to right of photo.

600-hilton-dtd.jpg

I calculated the distance for a past thread for the Hilton Lake Buena Vista. (That's the hotel HopperFan is showing in the image.) From the area of the Marketplace near Earl of Sandwich to the furthest room at that Hilton is a little over 1,400 feet (425 meters). That's about 0.25 miles.

hiltonlbv-marketplace-distance.jpg

If you happen to be on the closer side of that hotel, you can knock off about 500 feet from the journey.

It's not too far, if you walk quickly. I've bought pizza at Wolfgang Puck Express (in the Marketplace) to go and ate it in my room at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista. It wasn't piping hot, but it was still warm enough to be edible.

I calculated the distance for a past thread for the Hilton Lake Buena Vista. (That's the hotel HopperFan is showing in the image.) From the area of the Marketplace near Earl of Sandwich to the furthest room at that Hilton is a little over 1,400 feet (425 meters). That's about 0.25 miles.

hiltonlbv-marketplace-distance.jpg

If you happen to be on the closer side of that hotel, you can knock off about 500 feet from the journey.

It's not too far, if you walk quickly. I've bought pizza at Wolfgang Puck Express (in the Marketplace) to go and ate it in my room at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista. It wasn't piping hot, but it was still warm enough to be edible.

Thank you so much for this information. I am looking at the Wyndham so that does not seem to be a much farther walk.

Thank you so much for this information. I am looking at the Wyndham so that does not seem to be a much farther walk.

I actually think some of the Wyndham rooms might be closer to Disney Springs than the Hilton Lake Buena Vista.

I don't have time right now to create a new map and upload it. But, according to Bing Maps, it's about 1,150 feet (350 meters) from that part of the Marketplace to the main entrance of the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista.

Link to Bing Maps: https://binged.it/2RkrnbC

If unfamiliar, the Wyndham is actually two hotels that share public areas. The Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista consisted of two wings buildings with motel-style, exterior entry rooms. Those rooms are reportedly small, not updated, and come with less-than-stellar reviews.

The Wyndham Lake Buena Vista (no "Garden" in the title) is the main tower. Those rooms have interior entry, have been updated, and receive generally positive reviews.

We like Doubletree. What did you like about the B?

When you do google maps, you can switch to satellite view and zoom in to see where/how you walk over there. This gives you a bit better idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!