How far in advance can you buy...

If you are in BC ( like me! ) then you can order your park hoppers now.

I bought mine last week through Flightcenter and they were $ 225.00 for the adult tickets for the 6 day Park Hopper valid until the end of the year.

edit: oh my goodness 'Im Mikey'... your countdown says 2 DAYS! Super jelly over here.

If you are in BC ( like me! ) then you can order your park hoppers now.

I bought mine last week through Flightcenter and they were $ 225.00 for the adult tickets for the 6 day Park Hopper valid until the end of the year.

edit: oh my goodness 'Im Mikey'... your countdown says 2 DAYS! Super jelly over here.
Yep, heading south very early sat morning, We were at Disneyland in early dec 2011, so its time for another trip.

Those flightcentre tickets are a great price at $225.00, thats about $25.00 cheaper than the disneyland online price.

We be looking for those new photo's:offtopic::hourglass

Jack
Jack, i will definitely have more pics. I took about 3000 pics on our dec trip, i figure i'll get about the same this time.

You could buy your park tickets today if you wanted. The current parkhoppers expire dec 31,2012

And just to check, If I was to buy a 3 day park hopper now and use it the first time on Dec 30, 2012, I would be ok using it through the first of 2013?

And just to check, If I was to buy a 3 day park hopper now and use it the first time on Dec 30, 2012, I would be ok using it through the first of 2013?

From Disneyland. com
• The 3-Day Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket entitles Guests to admittance to both Disneyland® Resort theme parks over 3 days, including visits to both theme parks on the same day.

• The first visit must occur on or before December 31, 2012. The 3-Day Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket expires 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2013, whichever occurs first.

• Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.

• Bonus tickets include one Magic Morning admission for early entry into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the Park opens to the public on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.

thank you all so much for the info! I'm gonna talk my hubby into buying them hopefully tonight!

sweethannah I am in BC! I'll have to check out Flight Centre! Thanks!!

I have no advice to add - but just wanted to say how happy I am to see fellow British Columbians on here:)

No worries!

I booked them via their call center and she sent me a confirmation and voucher by email. I was also able to book my San Diego Zoo tour as well. I think they can pretty much handle any pass/tour request for the anaheim/lax area including airport transfers.

Maybe Ontario Flightcentres work differently than in BC, but I've always been told that I have to have pretty firm dates before I buy, because FC sells tickets that have a window on them. Like, I know I want to go in October, but if I said Oct 1 today and bought tickets, they would be expired if I changed my mind and tried to make my first use on Oct 29, when I now plan to go. That's why I have not bought tickets yet. I need dates where I know a firm 2-week window of when my First Day of Use will be.
But I could buy tickets elsewhere that would be fine through the end of the year, as others have mentioned. I should also mention that I want an 8-day parkhopper, in case that is part of the difference, too.

GL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter