How far in advance are passholder rates available?

I find that they don't come out until about 2-3 months in advance. However, I am always checking! I keep a tab open in my browser to look for my dates and I search it every day, to see when the rates come out!

I was wondering this too. I was looking at late February. If there is nothing at this point does that mean there likely won't be?

I was wondering this too. I was looking at late February. If there is nothing at this point does that mean there likely won't be?
What hotel & dates? I see APH rates for end of Feb.

Yes...for Royal Pacific it is showing $269. I've just seen much better AP rates than that and I'm wondering if it'll change. I didnt think very end of Feb first few days of March would be high season but maybe I'm wrong! We typically travel in the Fall.

In general, the price for a room does not change over time. Some times a cheaper room category goes from booked to open, or they add some APH rates, but the only time I really saw prices modified for a specific room type was during early Covid.

It is not the high season, but those look like the best rates you can get for that time of year. The kids in Georgia have school breaks Feb 12-15 and Mar 12-15, and both of those weekends a > $300 for APH. I would book those rates you see now if you can live with those prices, as they could get reserved by others...

Reactions: AJA
Going March 26th, one night. It's $678 right now for Hard Rock. Any ideas if this rate will go lower as we get closer? Will there be an AP rate for that date, since it's the first night of Spring Break basically?

Yes...for Royal Pacific it is showing $269. I've just seen much better AP rates than that and I'm wondering if it'll change. I didnt think very end of Feb first few days of March would be high season but maybe I'm wrong! We typically travel in the Fall.
If you click on the rate, you can see if it's the AP rate or not. AP rates will have an AP image that pops up on the next page.

Going March 26th, one night. It's $678 right now for Hard Rock. Any ideas if this rate will go lower as we get closer? Will there be an AP rate for that date, since it's the first night of Spring Break basically?
Ouch! I would stay offsite and pay for the EP.

I was looking at all hotels. Feb 28th to March 4th. I'm seeing standard looking pricing.
Have you tried breaking the dates up? IE if Sat AP rate is fully booked, there won't be AP rates including Sat, but you might find good rates on a portion of the trip.

We are looking at staying March 26th-4th and I have been watching for passholder rates as well. I don't think we will go if they don't have them. :(

We are going around then too. The non passholder rates are about $200 higher than that.

l was looking for AP rates for Royal Pacific for 1 or 2 nights March 26 to April 3. I ended up finding one for the night of March 25 only so changed my flight to arrive the afternoon of the 25th. We will have one full day at Universal then head over to Disney for the remainder of the week. I keep checking though to see if something comes up for the 26th. No luck yet. The rate was more than my daughter is paying next week or in mid February but still almost $300 cheaper than the regular rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter