How far Huntington to Los Angeles airport

UK Paul

Earning My Ears
Hi - we are staying at Disneyland Hotel on our DVC points and then at Hilton Huntington beach for last few days of our 3 week holiday. How far is it from Huntington to Los Angeles (LAX) airport and any idea what time we need to leave the hotel to be at the airport and drop car rental return for a 1030am flight.
Thanks

It's about a 1/2 hour drive with good traffic, and 45 minutes to an hour with heavy traffic. I would recommend leaving at 7:30'ish & grabbing breakfast over by LAX. There's a Denny's over that way, and you would not have to worry about snarls on the freeway.

Hey! I live about 2 miles from the Huntington Hilton!!! If your flight leaves at 10:30am, you MUST leave the hotel by 6:30am. I say this because RUSH hour begins at about 7:00am and you do not want to be stuck in traffic. Plus you have to drop off your rental car, go through security and eat a small breakfast before you board the plane.

You will hit traffic and at that time of the morning you do not want to risk arriving late and missing your flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter