How Early Can I get to the GF resort before dinner?

plove53

May The Mouse Be With You!
I have a 830pm 1900 Park Fair dinner res,,,, i would like to walk around the resort and just wander... can i go to the GF resort at 530 and walk around until 830?

I'll be driving and I am handicap and staying at the POR, they do valet for free (I think).

-phil

If you're valet, you're good to go whenever (IME) - yes, handicap valet is free.

If you're not valeting, we've arrived ~2 hours early at GF around Christmas time to check out the holiday decorations and we were fine to park then.

Way back when DVC got free valet parking, we were limited to three hours to dine.

You can also park at the TTC and monorail to the GF. Anyone is free to visit any resort without a time restrictions, it's the parking that can be the issue.

Thanks... I'll be there for garden fest (april)... have 830 diner reservation. I want to go 530 and just walk around enjoy the sights... dont want to park at the TTC, and I dont want top take the bus I could (too much stress with my group... im in a scooter)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter