How Early Can I get to the GF resort before dinner?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by plove53, Feb 9, 2019.

1. plove53

plove53 May The Mouse Be With You!

I have a 830pm 1900 Park Fair dinner res,,,, i would like to walk around the resort and just wander... can i go to the GF resort at 530 and walk around until 830?

I'll be driving and I am handicap and staying at the POR, they do valet for free (I think).

-phil

2. Aimeedyan

Aimeedyan <font color=blue>Why get all excited about somethi

If you're valet, you're good to go whenever (IME) - yes, handicap valet is free.

If you're not valeting, we've arrived ~2 hours early at GF around Christmas time to check out the holiday decorations and we were fine to park then.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Way back when DVC got free valet parking, we were limited to three hours to dine.

5. cruisin5

cruisin5 DIS Veteran

You can also park at the TTC and monorail to the GF. Anyone is free to visit any resort without a time restrictions, it's the parking that can be the issue.

6. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Post hoc, ergo propter hoc

No charge with a handicap placard or plate; please remember to tip.

7. plove53

plove53 May The Mouse Be With You!

Thanks... I'll be there for garden fest (april)... have 830 diner reservation. I want to go 530 and just walk around enjoy the sights... dont want to park at the TTC, and I dont want top take the bus I could (too much stress with my group... im in a scooter)