How does Our Restaurant Plan Sound?

PlutoTheDog89

DIS Veteran
My Family will be going to Disney for Christmas this year - 3rd time in 4 years, so we are very excited to return after a year off. We decided to try new restaurants and new things while there. Outside of Boma, we have never tried these restaurants, so please let me know what you think!

Arrive 12/24, Dinner at Tutto Italia
12/25: Christmas Dinner at Narcoossee's
12/26: Dinner at Boma
12/27: Dinner at Whispering Canyon
12/28: Breakfast at Crystal Palace
12/29: Dinner at Crystal Palace
12/30: Open
12/31: Turf Club Bar and Grill

:santa::santa::santa::santa:

Excellent choices! I think you will enjoy them. Have a magical trip.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

If it were me I would swap one of the meals at Crystal Palace for something else, but I think the rest of your plan looks great.

My Family will be going to Disney for Christmas this year - 3rd time in 4 years, so we are very excited to return after a year off. We decided to try new restaurants and new things while there. Outside of Boma, we have never tried these restaurants, so please let me know what you think!

Arrive 12/24, Dinner at Tutto Italia- I haven't beent there in a few yrs but enjoyed it
12/25: Christmas Dinner at Narcoossee's - My absolute fav restaurant
12/26: Dinner at Boma - love it
12/27: Dinner at Whispering Canyon - Food is ok but fun atmospher
12/28: Breakfast at Crystal Palace - love and
12/29: Dinner at Crystal Palace - love
12/30: Open
12/31: Turf Club Bar and Grill - never tried here. I've heard it's ok, but nothing amazing.

:santa::santa::santa::santa:

Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!