How does Mears work when going to SeaWorld?

JJ&JSMOM

DIS Veteran
Curious as to how this works. My TA says we call the day before we want to go and plan a time for pickup - is this correct? Anybody know how the return trip to our resort works? We're traveling w/3 young kids so I want to see if this is really the way for us to go or maybe rent a car for the day.

Thanks as always.

We used them last time we were down we walked up to the main office area where the bell hops were at SSR and told them we wanted to go to seaworld and they called for us and told us to have a set and they would be right there, within 10 minutes a van pulled up and guy opened the door and helped us load then drove us to main gate at seaworld handed us a business card and told us to call him at his number about 10 minutes before we wanted picked up and he would pick us up right where he dropped us off. And as we hit the gate to leave we called him and with 15 minutes he was back to pick us up, and he took us right to our resort building. but there is tons of cabs and others companies setting right by the gate at seaworld offering to take you places. We figured he did good getting us picked and he even gave us a discount on the return trip.

We would need car seats - I wonder how that would work. I did read somewhere that Mears has motorcoaches that go from resort to resort. We wouldn't need car seats for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter