How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?*Final Thoughts & Farewells* 10/7 p100

Oh NO! I can only imagine so many things going wrong at McDonalds? :rotfl: I hope I get a good laugh out of it! Glad your delay was minimal!

It really wasn't too terrible and it was more the way the typical young staff deal with somewhat frazzled travelers. Since I was third in line at that time, I got heads up and was able to adjust somewhat. :lmao:

I am definitely going to arrive middle of the week. I heard its crazy on the weekends. Can't wait to see it for myself. Sounds like so much fun!

You have to at least earmark one weekend night ( Fri or Sat) to people watch. That is entertainment on it's own but don't really plan on eating too much since the lines are crazy long.

It really wasn't too terrible and it was more the way the typical young staff deal with somewhat frazzled travelers. Since I was third in line at that time, I got heads up and was able to adjust somewhat. :lmao:

Yes - that sounds like a bad combo - teenager workers and frazzled travelers. Not good! But it's a pretty airport, isn't it? I love the bright, airy feel to it.

You have to at least earmark one weekend night ( Fri or Sat) to people watch. That is entertainment on it's own but don't really plan on eating too much since the lines are crazy long.

Oh - No worries - I LOVE to people watch. It's a given. I'll eat before I get there or only try a few things. Plus, a few adult beverages will make the crowd shrink! :laughing:

So - Links are update and this is one final shout out to all the East Meets West Girls! I hope the four of you have a wonderful time during F&W. I know Jen is there and I think everyone else is leaving today!!!!! Have a fabulous time. Keep up with the virtual drinks for Cynthia and I!

Here's to F&W 2012 when I hope we all meet up again!!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter