How do you think Dec. 1-5 will be?

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
For a DL trip? We were there last Sept (right at the end so Halloween was up) and would love to see what it looks like at C~mas time. Will parades/fireworks be happening on weekdays, what do you think park hours will be and lastly crowds ~ I'm thinking/hoping it won't be too crazy.

That first week will have the Candlelight Processional, which is, um, something involving music and candlelight. Someone else can explain (though Jane Seymour was a narrator/host for it in '07). It will increase crowds in that area.

That's also the week they close early two nights to have the Cast Member parties. But they will have DCA open later, I believe, to help make up for it. And I *think* they opened DL an hour earlier those days.

We went Dec 5 through 9, and only as it got to the weekend did it start to get a bit crowded. We were happy with the crowds in general.

I am also considering a DL visit in December to see the decorations and was wondering the same thing. This year, Thanksgiving is the last week in November (11/27 to be exact). So, Christmas decorations probably won't go up until 11/21?

Does this mean that Candlelight Processional will likely occur 12/6-12/7? And we can expect cast parties to be 12/1-12/2 or 12/3? Just wondering how people expect DL to handle the later Thanksgiving this year. :confused3

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Gianna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!