How do you tell DCL about special celebrations?

egesicki

Mouseketeer
DH and I are sailing to celebrate our 20th anniversary. I thought on one of our earlier cruises I saw a place in the online reservation to list things like birthdays etc. In this ressie all I can find is a place to list dietary restrictions. Not critical other than to hope for some pixie dust. Any suggestions? Anyone have any good luck with this? TIA!

you can call Disney, unless you are using a TA and let them know you have a special celebration. You can either have something ordered special for your stateroom but typically the main server will ask what date you'd like to "celebrate" it during dinner. We received a special desert with a message in chocolate. That's about it though, usually just recognized at dinner........hope this helps.

We're celebrating out first anniversary on our 10 night Southern Caribbean cruise in June. I called DCL and let them know we will be celebrating and wanted to celebrate in the dining room on July 6th (our actual anniversary is August 6th so I figured one month to the day before was perfect). It's really simple!

DH and I are sailing to celebrate our 20th anniversary. I thought on one of our earlier cruises I saw a place in the online reservation to list things like birthdays etc. In this ressie all I can find is a place to list dietary restrictions. Not critical other than to hope for some pixie dust. Any suggestions? Anyone have any good luck with this? TIA!
There's a place during the initial reservation process where you can enter celebrations. But, once the reservation is made, you need to call DCL to have the note added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter