How do you help the split stay hesitant stay happy during a split stay? Advice and strategies, please. :)

I have done one split-stay before and am planning another in August. I just love the adventure and added planning of it I think. We (DW and I) are doing 1 week at POFQ and 1 week at POP. I know all traditional convention says to do the value before the moderate, but we have never been to POFQ, so I want to leave the option open to switch the second week from POP to POFQ if we love it and there is availability.

For a longer stay like this we will just plan our moving day to be a waterpark day. Since the waterparks don't open until 10 am and we usually stay until 4 pm or so, it removes the stress of trying to get the most out of a park-day when moving and it provides plenty time to get breakfast and still get your bags to bell services before heading out for the day. Hopefully by the time we get to the new resort after the waterpark, the room will be ready and then it is just a matter of a quick unpack, shower and off to dinner at Epcot or Disney Springs. At least that is the plan!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter