How do you get to...

Mom2micayla

DIS Veteran
White Water Snacks from inside DCA? I'm almost embarassed to ask that since I'm an AP holder and don't know. :rolleyes1 We've always eaten at the same restaurants everytime we go and have decided to branch out a bit and want to try WWS since everyone talks so highly of it. Now if only I knew how to get there...

btw, we are staying off-site. I'm assuming we can still get to WWS through DCA and back in the park no problem, right? Or do we need to go through DTD?

there is a gate by the rapids that goes into the GC hotel, not sure where the resturant is inside, but I am sure if you just ask they will point you in the right direction.

Use the entrance by Grizzly River Run into GCH. At the end of the walkway into Gch will be the pool. Turn left and it's at the end of that walkway on the left hand side. I don't think you'll have any trouble entering DCA the same way you left. If it's early in the morning, make sure to keep your receipt handy from WWS and just let them know you ate there.

We have eaten there a few times. It's easy to get to from DCA. The only "proof" we needed to get back into the park was our AP. There is a bag check as you re-enter DCA. We like to go into the hotel, relax in the lobby (very pretty) and get a snack away from the hustle-bustle.

Thank you. :goodvibes That's where I thought it was, but I wasn't certain. It's great to know I can always count on the kind people on Dis to help me out (and not make me feel like an idiot! :lmao: )

What kind of food is White Water Snacks? Any one can eat there and get back into the park? I'm staying at DLH though.

Anyone can eat here. It doesn't matter where you stay. Here's their menu from mouseplanet:

Menu as of September 8, 2006
Breakfast Grill
Served daily until 10:30 a.m.

Buttermilk Biscuit Sandwich - Fried eggs, smoked bacon, and cheddar cheese. $4.99
California Breakfast Burrito - Scrambled eggs, diced tomato, cheddar cheese, bacon, and red bliss potatoes. $4.99
French Toast Sticks - With maple syrup and lightly sprinkled with powdered sugar. $3.99

All Day Grill
Served after 10:30 a.m.

Classic French Dip - Roasted top round with au jus; served with french fries. $8.99
"Foot Long" Coney Dog - With chili, cheddar cheese, onions, and french fries. $6.19
Personal Pizza - With fresh mozzarella or pepperoni. $5.69
Char-Broiled Cheeseburger - With fresh cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickle. $7.29
Char-Broiled Chicken Sandwich - With grilled Ortega chile and guacamole. $8.29
Veggie Burger - Served with french fries. $7.29
Chicken or Shredded Beef Nachos - With guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos, and salsa. $7.49

All Day Kid's Grill
Served after 10:30 p.m. Includes french fries or baby carrots, a child's drink and a fun straw.

Chicken Tenders - $5.99
Cheeseburger - $5.99
Hot Dog - $5.49
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - $5.49

Salads and Sandwiches [Cold-case selection may vary]
Egg Salad Sandwich - $6.49
Roast Turkey Sandwich - $6.99
Chicken Salad Sandwich - $6.99
Tuna Salad Sandwich - $6.99
Grilled Chicken Breast Caesar Salad - $8.49
Small Garden Salad - $2.99
Fruit Plate - $6.99
Fruit Cup - $3.79

Self Service Items
Assorted Breakfast Cereals - $1.39
Assorted Danish - $2.99
Muffins - $2.59
Potato Chips - $2.99
Yoplait Yogurt - $1.89

Assorted Desserts - $2.59 - $4.79
Drinks
Soda - Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Barq's Root Beer, Minute Maid Lemonade, Nestea. $2.69
Bottled Soda - Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Barq's Root Beer, Sprite, Minute Maid Lemonade, Minute Maid Cranberry. $2.59
Sports Drinks - $2.59
Energy Drinks - Tab Energy, Rockstar, Coke Blak. $2.99
Beer - $4.79
Minute Maid Apple Juice or Orange Juice - $1.49
Nesquik Chocolate or Strawberry Milk - $2.49
Milk - $2.29

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter