How do you feel about

diswife

Mouseketeer
the My Points game???? The first week I thought how clever, how different, But now day after day getting punched, an egg thrown at me or a man screaming at me Im not so happy. I understand you cant have everyone win but a 2 pointer once in awhile????? Dont get me wrong I love My points been there for years, Im just not a fan of this game, for a week it was fine. Just wanted to hear your thoughts on it. Thanks.

i agree...fun for the first couple of days...I quickly got tired of stinky sneakers and the kitty litter box....ick. :sad2: I stopped bothering with it last week.

It just doesn't seem random to me. I even started doing the exact same lockers each play, so I didn't switch up just as I was about to get the locker, but I still never got the trophy or whatever. Not random. IMO.

(not a statistician, just suspicious)

It was getting pretty boring, but I just won a 1000 points a few minutes ago, so now I think I like it!:lmao:

It really isn't "random" though. The way it was explained to me is that they select a specific time to award a prize and the first person who plays it at that appointed time that day, wins. They have a certain number of prizes they award per day and set times for each one that will be won.

:banana: :banana: CONGRATS :banana: :banana:
Im Happy for all that have won & those who are going to win,
but still feel the same about the game. Good Luck to all that play.

It really isn't "random" though. The way it was explained to me is that they select a specific time to award a prize and the first person who plays it at that appointed time that day, wins. They have a certain number of prizes they award per day and set times for each one that will be won.

So it's like being Dreamed. :upsidedow

I don't know why they had to make it so elaborate ( to the point where it can lock up my Firefox browser if I'm not careful) if it's set up like that. They could have simply chosen the times when finding a lock would yield a prize. No need to find the lock, have a new window open, click Play, click on lockers (those spiders are the REAL reason I had to stop playing actually), wait for the screen to "clear" of silly string etc, open another locker, etc.

I didn't care for the game at first but then I won 500 points. :thumbsup2 Now if I can just remember to check and see if I get credited with them after 6-8 weeks.

It was getting pretty boring, but I just won a 1000 points a few minutes ago, so now I think I like it!:lmao:

I didn't care for the game at first but then I won 500 points. :thumbsup2 Now if I can just remember to check and see if I get credited with them after 6-8 weeks.

For those who have won at this game, did you win on the first locker you picked or was it on the 2nd or 3rd. It just drives me crazy thinking that I pick 3 out of 4 lockers. What if the locker I don't pick is the winner? Drives me nuts!

ETA:Well, now I can answer my own question. BecauseI JUST WON!! I never win anything, so this is a big surprise, 750 points. So, just to let everyone know. I was on my 3rd game, and it was the 3rd locker that I picked. Before I won, I just kinda assumed that if you didn't win with the first locker you picked in each game, that you wouldn't win that game. But, now I know.

Mine was in the 3rd locker on my first game I think.

Just as an FYI -- you don't actually have to click on the lockers; there's a link toward the bottom left that says something like, Click here if you can't see the game, and it skips all the silly animated locker junk and goes straight to the page that tells you whether or not you won.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter