How Do You Cure The Blahs?

CamColt

On this miserbale, cold, rainy, holiday weekend, I just went to the mall, did some shopping at the Disney Store, and picked up a few...ANNUAL PASSES!!!! Woohoo!!!! These are our first ones and Im a little excited. Now I just have to hope for some AP rates for December, LOL! ;)

So, what do you do to cheer up when its miserable out?

Stay on the DIS a lot and research for my trip next week!!!

Oh, sorry, that was a little mean, wasn't it? ;)

DisneyBen, that is just plain mean. ;) As I sit here in NE, not too far from CamColt, and it is 48 degrees on MAY 24th!!!!!

CamColt--sure fire way to cure the blues, eh? Congrats.

I just had DH go buy me some Corona's! I only drink beer in the summer, and dang it all - it's Memorial Day weekend! So I'm making tacos, drinking Coronas and wearing flannel pants!

Congrats on those AP's, CamColt.

We just finished tacos here too. Actually once I was finished I came to check the portcam and saw the Magic leaving port!

Anytime I was to get out of a blah mood I pull out the scrapbooks I've made from our previous cruises and WDW trips. Always puts a smile on my face. If it happens at work or someplace other than home I just daydream about those trips for a few minutes. Those memories (and dreams of future trips) always puts me in a good mood!

Originally posted by mhopset
Do the deed. Always helps my mood:D

216.gif
458.gif

Chocolate .........and lots of it!
I just crammed 2 Reeses PB cups while I folded a load of laundry, and that was just my appetizer!

Speaking of the weather: I live in NJ and the weather is, as it has been for about a month, cold and rainy. I just got a call from my brother in NC, 10 hours southwest of me, and his weather is cold and rainy. My parents are vacationing in Ontario, Canada (10 hours northwest) and just called to say the weather is........you guessed it, cold and rainy! Misery loves company.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter