How Do You Chose Online Rebate Options (Ebates, Shop At Home, Etc)

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
So I admit, I do the best I can to remember to use these services, but I do forget. I've always been of the mindset to pick one and stick with it, and since Shop at Home was the first one I came across, that's what I've always used. But I don't often hear much about it, so I'm venturing out there (just learned of Southwest Shopping Rewards from the Thread below, I feel like I've been under a rock).

So do you search all the rebate options and find who has the best deal before ordering something? I.e., juggle them all? Or do you pick one and stick with it? I find that eBates seems most popular, though I don't think I've ever signed up. I've also shopped through Swagbucks, but only if Shop at Home wasn't offering a rebate for the particular store I was using. And often, I forget to check Swagbucks.

I used to search across. But pretty much stick to Ebates or Swagbucks these days. The other ones I used to used either bellied up, or they are not reliable.

I check swagbucks and ebates to see who has the better deal - i want the most cash back bang for my buck

I generally just go with topcashback these days. They are as reliable as any in crediting you, and it's an easy cash-out at any time.

I used to do eBates when they offered larger amounts than topcashback, but I don't like having to wait until I get to a cash-out point with them.

I used to use ebates but then I tightened down the settings on my computer to not show videos automatically and not to down load some cookies and, after 4 months, I realized I hadn't gotten any credit while shopping through them. When I contacted them, they told me I had to open my computer to everything on the site so I stopped using them altogether. I don't shop online that much any more.

cashbackmonitoDOTcom tells how much all the different portals are offering.
I check this site, ibotta, and RMN for whichever is highest. TopCashBack usually wins out for me unless one of the other portals is having a promotion.

Not sure what browser you are using and I suspect all browsers must have this but I use extensions on my chrome browser with ebates. So if I am at a website that ebates has a rebate with, it pops up on the screen to activate. I have found it very helpful. The extensions all live on/near my toolbar and work well and are easy to manage.

I use only eBates. I have it set so that it pops up whenever I look at a site so I don't miss getting it added on when I do buy. Has been very easy to use. It even pops up when I'm checking websites for hotels when we travel. Has been good for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter