How do you book an 8 day reservation

necopup

Earning My Ears
Our next stay is going to be for 8 nights. How do you book an 8 day reservation? We will be booking at the 7 month window. We are looking for a studio at BCV or BWV with the last weekend being the first weekend of food anf wine. I was planning on booking the first 7 days online as soon as the window opens but what about the last day. Can I add it to the same reservation online? Or do I need to create a new 8 day resevation? How does as that work?

Book the first 7 nights online as soon as your 7 month window opens. Then on the following day, call MS and ask to add the 8th night. You cannot modify a reservation online. To book the 8th night online, you would have to wait for the 7 month window to open for that particular night.

Book the first 7 nights online at 8am eastern time when your 7-month window opens. You cannot modify a reservation online so you will have to call MS the next day to add your 8th night.

Member services opens at 9 right? So is there anything I can do online at 8to hold that room until I can call member services at 9?

Member services opens at 9 right? So is there anything I can do online at 8to hold that room until I can call member services at 9?
If you have lots of points you could book the first 7 nights at 7 months out, then on the following morning book another 7-night reservation where the final night of that reservation is the 8th night of your first reservation. Then call MS a week later (when you are 7 months from that 8th night) and modify your second 7-nt reservation to drop the first 6 nights, leaving a 1-night reservation. Then have them link your original 7-nt reservation and the 1-nt reservation. (This would require enough availability at BCV or BWV for you to get two reservations for the nights that overlap, not sure how likely that is!)

Your easiest option is to book the first 7 nights online at 7 months out then call the next day and have MS modify your reservation and add the 8th night.

:) I booked 2 value studios at AKV for 11/1-11/9 this year. Went on-line for the 11 month opening and did the first 7 days then--even had two screens up at once to avaod any problems. Then I just called the following day at opening and added an extra night in the value studios....no problem at all.

In checking back the values were still available for several days after my initial reservation. A couple of weeks later and they were not available.

:) I booked 2 value studios at AKV for 11/1-11/9 this year. Went on-line for the 11 month opening and did the first 7 days then--even had two screens up at once to avaod any problems. Then I just called the following day at opening and added an extra night in the value studios....no problem at all.

In checking back the values were still available for several days after my initial reservation. A couple of weeks later and they were not available.

So YOU'RE the one who got those rooms!! :)

Only kidding! - we'll be at AKV-Jambo in a 1 BR that same (Jersey) week ...

Checked out this thread because I'm thinking of adding a day beforehand or after - depending on flight costs and if the F&W 5K Race is scheduled for the 9th ...

Our first booking is 14 nights booked our home resort at 11 month window, so I booked the first 7 online and the following week I booked the second 7 nights on line I then email MS and gave then both res numbers and they put them together for me. as simple as that. Good luck. TTFN Jo

You can also write to MS using the email form on the website to modify a reservation.
They answer after a few hours, so it is a bit risky at the 7 months mark (someone else could book than night in the meantime) but at 11 months is safe.

You can also write to MS using the email form on the website to modify a reservation.
They answer after a few hours, so it is a bit risky at the 7 months mark (someone else could book than night in the meantime) but at 11 months is safe.
Unfortunately the OP's last nights are opening weekend for Food & Wine, a very popular weekend for BCV and BWV, and the OP is trying to get the most popular room type (studio) 7 months out. There may be availability at BWV for Pool & Garden View but I suspect BWV/Boardwalk View, BWV/Standard View and BCV will not have all of the nights available, especially that last weekend that the OP needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter