How do I locate the Disney Cruise Terminal on my GPS?

joednt

Earning My Ears
Hello Again -

Jumping in the van and driving to Florida THIS AFTERNOON and getting on the Disney Magic for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise tomorrow! (breath, BReath BREATH!!) :drive::hyper::drive::hyper:

I have entered everything into my GPS but can't get it to come up. Here is what I've tried so far.

9150 Christopher Columbus Drive
Port Canaveral, Florida 32920

and

Cruise Terminal A
9155 Charles M. Rowland Drive
Port Canaveral, Florida 32920

Do you have anything else? Maybe my GPS is old but I have also tried it on my Droid and it uses Google Maps.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thanks AGAIN!!! :)

I just found it on my GPS. Try using Cape Canaveral instead of Port Canaveral.

From the Port Canaveral website....

Cruise Terminal 8 - A side (North)
Homeported ships using this facility: Disney Magic, Disney Wonder
1,000 foot docking space, 50-foot wide with -35 feet MLW; 70,000 square-foot embarkation/baggage handling facility; 1,100 parking spaces

The first terminal in the U.S. built to a specific cruise line's specifications and for its exclusive use, Cruise Terminal 8 was custom-designed for Disney. The $27 million terminal boasts a 90-foot high glass tower. Two escalators carry guests to the second floor where they step onto a 13,000 square-foot terrazzo map of Florida's East Coast and the Bahamas, and view original murals depicting the Disney Cruise Line experience. Facilities include a play area and café.

Driving Directions to Port Canaveral
Port Canaveral is located on the East Coast of Florida, easily reachable by major highways. Please note that segments of some of the highways are toll roads.

To print directions to fifteen locations within the Port, please click here.

If You're Driving From Home...
For driving directions from your location, visit MapQuest and use the following street addresses in Cape Canaveral, FL 32920:
Cruise Terminal #2 - 180 Christopher Columbus Drive
Cruise Terminal #3 - 220 Christopher Columbus Drive
Cruise Terminal #4 - 240 Christopher Columbus Drive
Cruise Terminal #5 - 9245 Charles Rowland Drive
Cruise Terminal #8 - 9155 Charles Rowland Drive
Cruise Terminal #10 - 9005 Charles Rowland Drive

MJ

If You're Driving From the Airport...
From Orlando International Airport (MCO) This airport is approximately 45 minutes west of Port Canaveral. Take the North Exit from the Airport, staying to the right, to S.R. 528 (Beachline Expressway) East. Take S.R. 528 directly to Port Canaveral.

From Melbourne International Airport (MLB)
Melbourne International Airport (MLB) is located approximately 25 miles (40 minutes) south of Port Canaveral. Exit east (left) out of the airport onto NASA Blvd. and follow to U.S. Highway 1. Turn left (north) onto U.S Highway 1. Travel approximately 20 minutes on U.S. Highway 1 past the intersection of S.R. 520 in Cocoa about one mile to the S.R. 528 exit. Exit and travel east on S.R. 528 (BeachLine Expressway) for approximately 10 miles, crossing the Indian River, Merritt Island and the Banana River to reach Port Canaveral.

From Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
The airport is approximately 1 hour northwest of Port Canaveral. Exit the airport south to the Central Florida Greenway (Toll Road 417). Go south 23 miles to S.R. 528's (the Beachline Expressway) eastbound exit. Go east (37 miles) to the Port.

From Space Coast Regional Airport (TIX)
This airport is located about 20 minutes from the Port in Titusville FL. Exit and drive east for three blocks; turn south onto U.S. Highway 1 to the Beachline Expressway (S.R. 528) and follow this east to the Port.

From Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB)
Daytona Beach International Airport is about 75 miles north of Port Canaveral. Take I-95 south to S.R. 528 East (Beachline Expressway) and follow to the Port.

Got it. Great info! :thumbsup2

I am SOOO ANXIOUS!!!
:jumping1: :car:

I just CAN'T WAIT!!! :mickeyjum
:dancer:

Thanks again everyone and have a Happy Thanksgiving!:wave:

Have a great cruise and safe drive to the port!!!:goodvibes

P.S.....I LOVE Shawshank Redemption...one of my top favorite movies!!!

MJ

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter