How do I link undercover tourist tickets???

Im sure you can. Im almost certain we've done this when some of our party had AP's and the others did not at DL. Ive also bought tickets through UT recently for WDW and successfully linked them with our hotel reservation (also booked 3rd party) and never had an issue linking it all together on the app.

Im sure you can. Im almost certain we've done this when some of our party had AP's and the others did not at DL. Ive also bought tickets through UT recently for WDW and successfully linked them with our hotel reservation (also booked 3rd party) and never had an issue linking it all together on the app.

I’m an expert at linking things through WDW, but I am SUCH a rookie when it comes to Disneyland. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’ll call them tomorrow!

I think you just need to enter her ticket number or scan the bar code from her ticket, maybe displayed on another phone. I know that my friend linked my ticket to her account for MP, when we bought our tickets from different companies. I think she scanned my phone with the picture of the bar code.

I haven't used tickets from Undercover Tourist, so I don't know, but do you have an actual ticket? Or is it a voucher that you bring to the gate when you arrive on your first day and then receive the ticket. If it's a voucher, it may be that you have to wait until you have the ticket before you can scan it into the app.

I'm sure someone who's used Undercover Tourist tickets will be along before long and will be able to shed some light on it.

There is code you have to put I think when go to link ticket at the bottom of the screen there is an option to put your code.

I haven't used tickets from Undercover Tourist, so I don't know, but do you have an actual ticket? Or is it a voucher that you bring to the gate when you arrive on your first day and then receive the ticket. If it's a voucher, it may be that you have to wait until you have the ticket before you can scan it into the app.

I'm sure someone who's used Undercover Tourist tickets will be along before long and will be able to shed some light on it.

It’s an actual ticket!

Click on the "add a ticket" button in the app. Scan the barcode on the back of the ticket (or manually enter it). Name the ticket. Done,

THANK YOU!!
What was the expiration date on your tickets? Thinking of buying from UCT from the first time for this weekend's trip, but I wanted to know the expiration date before buying. I can't find it on their site. Thanks!

What was the expiration date on your tickets? Thinking of buying from UCT from the first time for this weekend's trip, but I wanted to know the expiration date before buying. I can't find it on their site. Thanks!

I bought mine on August 1 this year, and the expiration is January 12, 2021.

Can you link the tickets anytime prior to your visit?
I somehow think I‘ve read something about „the 14 days start to count“ or something like that...?
So does linking a ticket „trigger“ anything?
Or could I theoretically buy a ticket today and link it and then use it for a trip dec 2020?( given it doesn’t expire before that date)

Can you link the tickets anytime prior to your visit?
I somehow think I‘ve read something about „the 14 days start to count“ or something like that...?
So does linking a ticket „trigger“ anything?
Or could I theoretically buy a ticket today and link it and then use it for a trip dec 2020?( given it doesn’t expire before that date)
You can link it anytime, it doesn't activate until you scan at the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter