How do I know if this will save me money?

onceuponadream

<font color=0000cc>Keeping fingers crossed<br><fon
Hi

I am going to book a package with my DC card (room only plus mimi golf) for CSR 2 rooms 9 nights in May. I am then going to hope for a code and switch to the lower rate :) . How do I know what the commission is on those rooms and what may savings will be before I commit the $70. Also planning another WDW vacation 2 rooms for 9 nights as ASMo in March 2004. How about Universla Studios as we are planning on going there in July? Any help understanding exactly (or a reasonable guess) as to what the commission may be would be greatly appreciated!

Generally, the commission will be 10% or the pre-tax amount for a room only reservation. If your reservations during the DISavers term will be more than $700 you should come out ahead.

Good Luck!

What if they rate drops or a code/AP rate is released? I know I have to act fast to get that ...do you watch for better rates or do I need to notify you? Thanks!:D

DISavers will watch for discounts, but if you are aware of any you may be entitled to it's always worthwhile informing your agent of the code. There are sometimes codes available thru local newspapers or direct advertising that DISavers won't have access to themselves. If you find something that may benefit your reservation, always let your agent know.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter