• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How do I just download all my Photopass photos? I prepaid.

momsavealot

DIS Veteran
Hi! I prepaid for all photopass photos. I can view them and edit them and download them individually, but is there an easier way to just download them all at once?? TIA

My photos from my last trip are expired, so I can't play around on the site fully. . . There is a way to download all. I'm remembering a button on the right somewhere - near the top? I think when you're on one particular picture you see a download option, which is just for that photo; when you're on the screen that shows thumbnails of all photos you'll find the download all choice. Sorry I can't be more precise! Downloading is a 2-step process: first selecting for download, this will place them in zip files in the "my downloads" tab (all wording is an estimate since I can't see the site!) from there, you then select each zip file and download. I had 300+ photos and it put them to about 12 zip files.

I suggest making all edits by making a copy of the original and adding borders/effects to the copy. Then you still have a clean copy and an edited version. Then wait until you've done all edits before you download all. I could only ever find a "download all" and downloading each individual picture, never a way to select or deselect multiple shots for download. Therefore, I did "download all" once for my originals, then edited and had to download each of those one at a time which was a pain - wish I had done it all at once.

Hi! I prepaid for all photopass photos. I can view them and edit them and download them individually, but is there an easier way to just download them all at once?? TIA
Look to the right of the screen for a "Download All" option. It will then take you to a screen where you can download zip files.

Correct. Depending on the number of photos you have, you will get 6 or 7 zip files downloaded, but much easier than downloading individually. One tip is to download all your original photos first, then do your editing. I found this out the hard way because I edited first, then downloaded all, but the site tends to have some glitches, so several of my unedited original photos did not download. I had to go back and remove my edits to get the original photos. It also saves your edited photos with different file names than your original photos (only matters if you have OCD like me and want one group of photos named the same:))

Thanks for the info! A related question … when you've purchased memory maker is there a limit to how many times you can download the photos?

Thanks for the info! A related question … when you've purchased memory maker is there a limit to how many times you can download the photos?

Nope unlimited downloads until your photos expire (45 days after each is taken)

If you happen to have other photos taken during those 45 days, those new photos can be downloaded to, right? Memory Maker is good for 30 days after activation, right?

So, does it work like this? -> if one were to activate Memory Maker today and download alln Photos active in their Photospass account photos today; then go to WDW in 2 weeks. Any new pics taken on Photopass could be downloaded as long as the download button is pressed before the end of the 30 days?

If you happen to have other photos taken during those 45 days, those new photos can be downloaded to, right? Memory Maker is good for 30 days after activation, right?

So, does it work like this? -> if one were to activate Memory Maker today and download alln Photos active in their Photospass account photos today; then go to WDW in 2 weeks. Any new pics taken on Photopass could be downloaded as long as the download button is pressed before the end of the 30 days?

The way I understand it is: "activation" means when you download your first photo. You can still add photos to your account (have new ones taken) for the next 30 days after that first download. Then each picture, including those newer ones from the second trip, have their own 45 day expiration date from the date taken. Yo'll be able to confirm this when you see the pictures in MDE- each photo is labeled with its expiration date.

Is there an amount of time it takes for your photos to show up in the 'My Downloads' area? I don't see a 'Download All' button on the right side of the screen anywhere as mentioned above, but I can go to the My Downloads link at the top and there is a zip file there but it only contains my on-ride photos, nothing else.

I'm afraid that no matter how you do it, it's a slow, tedious process :)

Really download times depend on your ISP and your computer system. My daughter just downloaded her Memory Maker files (41 files - 1193 pics) on my desktop (30 meg download from ISP and put them on one of my SSD drives - lot of ram so could process multiple files downloading at same time) in about 35 - 40 minutes a couple of nights ago.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter