How do I get to the hotel!

coconutsunshine

DIS Veteran
Help needed. DH, DS(16 months) and I are traveling to Vegas in Feb -- DH has to go for work and we will not be bringing the car seat. How do I get DS from the airport to the hotel and vice versa??? I'm not okay with him sitting on my lap in a cab, shuttle bus is ok but not a cab, any suggestions???

What Hotel are you staying at? Depending on the hotel some do offer shuttle service from airport to the hotel and back. If your hotel does not there is a bus called the duece you could possibly call and see what the route is. The airport is straight down from the strip. The airport is only about a mile or less from the strip. If I had more info I could try to help a little more.

There are shuttles right at the airport, just outside of baggage pickup. No reservations necessary. Just walk up to the booth, pay for a seat, and they will tell you which line to wait in. Off the top of my head, shuttle cost is about $8/ person. I think there are a couple of different shuttle companies, but the price should be the same.

The shuttles are pretty efficient- I've used them lots of times. The downside is if you're the last one dropped off on the shuttle route, you have to stop at all the other hotels first.

There are also limosines available onsite at the airport; once again no reservations are necessary. With 3 of you riding, the cost for a limo may be just a little bit more than the cost for 3 to ride on a shuttle.

There are shuttles right at the airport, just outside of baggage pickup. No reservations necessary. Just walk up to the booth, pay for a seat, and they will tell you which line to wait in. Off the top of my head, shuttle cost is about $8/ person. I think there are a couple of different shuttle companies, but the price should be the same.

The shuttles are pretty efficient- I've used them lots of times. The downside is if you're the last one dropped off on the shuttle route, you have to stop at all the other hotels first.

There are also limosines available onsite at the airport; once again no reservations are necessary. With 3 of you riding, the cost for a limo may be just a little bit more than the cost for 3 to ride on a shuttle.

Thanks for answering as I only pickup from the airport I dont fly in. But now I know in case I ever do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter