How do I get a Wonder brochure and what rooms to request?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
We are possibly taking our first cruise next April, 2005. It will be a DW and cruise trip. But I really have no idea about anything on the Wonder. How do I get something in my hands that I could show my three boys to surprise them? Can I order something online or call a number? thanks!

Sure!!!

Go to www.disneycruise.com , and click on "Order Free Vacation Planning Info." From there, you can request a video, DVD or brochure.

You should also be able to get a brochure from a local travel agent if you're in a hurry.

And there's TONS of information right on that website so you can start looking around right away!

Thanks Kathy! Have you gone on the Wonder and did you like it? I'm soooo new to this. Ask me anything about DW, no problem. But I know nothing about cruising :eek: !

We've cruised on the Wonder and the Magic, and liked them so much that we've cruised two more times on other lines since then!

We really enjoying cruising... You check into a hotel room, and wake up in different locations every day. No worries on board- there are lots of things to do and see, food is overabundant, the shows are very well done, and the kids will have a lot of fun and safe activities to choose from.

We weren't sure how we would like cruising, so we started with a Land/Sea cruise. We spent 4 nights on the Wonder, and wished it had been a longer trip.

The Passporter Cruise Guide will be a great help, and will give you a good feel for what a cruise is about and how it's different from a land trip. And the DCL planning video will also be a good source of information and give you a feel for the ships.

The meals are lovely... Your servers will take such good care of you and the family each night! You'll have an assigned table. You'll rotate through three different restaurants, but you'll have the same table number, the same servers, and the same tablemates at each location.

How old are the kids? Will there be 4 or 5 of you traveling?

Oh, thank you!! We are a family of five. There are three boys, ages (or they will be at time of sailing), 16, 13 and 12. We have done DW five times now, but never cruised. It has been a very long dream for me. So I looked into the points and the Magic was out of the question. So I have done some research and doing the villas, combined with the 4 day works best. I think I'm going to book two rooms, cat. 11 (see, I already have the lingo down, not bad, ha? ;) ) and take it from there. I guess this'll give us a taste of cruising, whether we like it or not. But I've been lurking on this forum forever, so I know we'll love it. I went to that site you gave me and ordered that info, thank you! I have a zillion things to learn. I just found out from there that it goes to Nassau and Castaway Cay. How did you like Nassau and should we stay on the ship instead? After every thing I've read about CC, I just can't wait to see it. Will my 16 yr. old like this cruise and what WILL he do without all his friends??:eek: He's extremely personable, but I wonder how odd it is without not knowing a soul. My middle son will be 13, but he will JUST be turning 13 two days before the cruise. Can he stay with his younger 12 yr. old brother. Heaven knows, the 16 yr. old won't want him hanging with him and the teenagers. I used Tiffany on our last trip and loved them. But this will be three legs for the whole trip, costing about 295.00 (I called them today). Any recommendations? Oh, sorry this is so long. I feel like I'm writing a book. Thank you so much for coming to my rescue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!