How do I forward a thread to someones email?

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
I used to be able to forward any interesting (to us) threads to my daughters email. I don't see that option here on the new boards.
Is there a way to forward a thread to someone's email account?
I can faintly see the words "share this thread" on the lower left side of the thread page but I can't click on that. What am I doing wrong?

TIA,

Karen

Last edited:
I see an option to tweet the thread, but no email option...

Sayhello

I see an option to tweet the thread, but no email option...

Sayhello

Grrrrrr, we used to send threads back and forth to each other if we thought one of us would be interested in reading it.

@karensi I just found this, not sure if it will work for your needs but I tried it and was able to email a link to this thread...

Click on the post number (my post here is #5) in the lower-right of the post next to Like +Quote Reply
There are options to "Share this page" with icons for Facebook, Tweet, Gmail, Pinterest, Favorites, Reddit, Tumblr, and a plus sign
Click the plus sign and more options appear, including another plus sign labeled "More..."
I chose "Email App" -- which option you choose may depend on your own email program

ETA: in re-reading, these notes make it sound complicated but it was very quick and easy to do

@karensi I just found this, not sure if it will work for your needs but I tried it and was able to email a link to this thread...

Click on the post number (my post here is #5) in the lower-right of the post next to Like +Quote Reply
There are options to "Share this page" with icons for Facebook, Tweet, Gmail, Pinterest, Favorites, Reddit, Tumblr, and a plus sign
Click the plus sign and more options appear, including another plus sign labeled "More..."
I chose "Email App" -- which option you choose may depend on your own email program

ETA: in re-reading, these notes make it sound complicated but it was very quick and easy to do
Yay! Good sleuthing!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter