How do I cash out at reward TV?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I have 479,000 points. I saw a post about the rewards for Thurs, but it says limit 1 per member. Does that mean I can only get 1 reward total, or 1 Denny's cert, and 1 Toys R Us, etc? Does this have to be a certain time or a certain way? Is it difficult to get a reward with my points? I would like to get towards my DW vacation in Oct. What should I go for? Thanks!

Hi! I'll see if I can answer your questions.

It is next to impossible to get one reward, let alone have enough time to get two.

You will need to log in a few minutes before 4:30EST. Go to the rewards page and keep refreashing until the rewards come up. (I've had them come up at 4:28 [my time] and as late ats 4:34. Just keep refreashing.

Once the rewards come up, click on the one you want. You will have to go through many screens before you get the reward. This will be time consuming your first time. After that, it'll be there.

I don't worry about using rewardtv to get rewards for our trips. I just choose one that I will use. My personal opinion, is that you go for the more point one that has the most gift cards. As for Thursday, that is the ToysRUs.

When you do finally get a reward, and say it's not something you would use for your trip, when you use the card, put the $5 or $10 in you savings for your trip.

You won't always get a reward, but rewardtv has been very good to me. Just got two $10 cards in the mail this week.

I hope I've answered your questions and good luck!

Lori

So much for this week! How often can you cash in your points?

As often as they have rewards up. . . twice a week. I got ToysRUs this week. Will have to see what next week brings. Sometimes I'm here, sometimes I'm not, sometimes I'm here and I forget.

Life goes on. RTV is the most rewarding of all rewards that I do.

Good luck next week!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!