How do I, and who do I use to, send gifts to guests staying at WDW resorts?

castlegazer

Soccer Mom! Soccer Player & Mom! Go USA!
Can anyone help? I would like to do something special for some friends of our staying in WDW at the Wilderness Lodge this week.

Something like flowers or a gift basket of chocolates is what I was thinking of.

Have any of you done this?

TIA

Twice I've arranged for gifts for my friends at Disney. One time it was my friend's birthday and I knew she was eatting at Alfredo's that evening I called Alfredos and ordered her her favorite bottle of wine to be delievered to her table! The other time it was my friend's sons birthdat and they were staying at the Poly in Conc. so I called them and had them purchas a Pal Mickey and it was waiting in thier room!!! It is a lot of fun to surprise people like that!!

Hmm, but would this work for a non-congierge guest? Could I just call the resort?

When dh takes one of the kids to WDW, I send them something from WDW Florist . I don't think they will ever put it in the room but they are pretty good at making sure it is waiting for them at check-in. They are really nice about substitutions too i.e. replacing cheese & fruit with more chocolate, etc.

:) Michele

I have used two places and both were GREAT. First for a candy basket I would recommend www.peggysweetsandmore.com. Peggy us a fellow Disser and her work and service are fantastic. She will deliver your basket directly to the resort. I did this for my DD at Christmas and she LOVED it!

Second, for a non-candy basket is www.disneyflorist.com, under Our Own Unique Creations they have lots of Disney baskets that they deliver to the resorts. I just used them last week for a wine & cheese basket for my neighbors mom who was celebrating her 80th Birthday at WDW. She raved about the basket.

Hope this helps.

Thank you guys, this was what I was looking for. Peggy's link, however, did not work but the WDW Florists did. It was perfect, thanks.

Can you Fedex something that you put together yourself, and have it waiting for them at the front desk when they check in?

I just ordered two different arrangements (we will be at WDW for father's day and our 13th anniversary) from the Disney World Florists and I specifically asked them if they could have my resort place the arrangments in our rooms on the days they arrive and I was told that they do. Did I get wrong information? I am staying at the Poly, not staying Conc. though.

Hi there CG!!! I'm using Peggy's Sweets for two deliveries in June. She has been terrific to work with. A little something for dh for Father's Day and a box for dd Katie the day before when we arrive. Poor Peggy will be running back and forth to BCV for us that week-end!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!