how do I add flight info on WDW website?

katibosch

Mouseketeer
I need to put in my flight information for the Magical Express bus. How do I do that online or do I have to call?

I need to put in my flight information for the Magical Express bus. How do I do that online or do I have to call?

If you have already booked your trip, you will need to call. If you are going through the online booking for your trip, you will add it when you add the ground transportation. It will ask you if you know your info there.

If you have already booked your trip, you will need to call. If you are going through the online booking for your trip, you will add it when you add the ground transportation. It will ask you if you know your info there.

Darnit! I was hoping to do it online. Guess I can probably get DH to call -- I'm hearing-impaired and avoid talking on the phone when possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!